Hi friends! Today is my 100th podcast episode. This is a huge milestone and I’m so pumped to celebrate with ya’ll!
Here’s what I’m chatting about in today’s episode:
– Some of the things that have happened since I started the podcast
– Why hitting this milestone has been a challenge
– My top three favorite episodes (this was such a tricky one!)
– Upcoming plans for the podcast
– Giveaway details 🎉
Check out the full episode here:
And now, it’s giveaway time!
One lucky podcast listener is going to receive the following prizes:
– Countersun sheer face sunscreen, Countertime eye cream, Beauty blender from Beautycounter
– 3 days of Sakara meals (breakfast and lunch!)
– Fit Team unlimited membership
– Movement assessment and custom nutrition guidelines
Here’s how to enter:
– Simply leave a comment below with a topic request or guest request for an upcoming episode
– Bonus entry: if you enjoy the podcast, leave a review wherever you listen and leave an extra comment to let me know
* I’ll pick the lucky winner next Thursday at midnight EST and announce in Friday Faves!
Ready, set, go!
If you don’t have the famous sauna blanket already, it’s one of my favorite things ever and feels SO good. Check it out here and use the code FITNESSISTA75 for $75 off!
Join us for Fit Team! You can try it out here for just $7
I love love love the meals from Sakara Life! Use this link and the code XOGINAH for 20% off their meal delivery and clean boutique items. I’m enjoying a shipment this week and it.is.life.
Get 15% off Organifi with the code FITNESSISTA. The green juice and gold powder are my favorites! I recently fell in love with Harmony and drink it like a hot cocoa in warm almond milk or add it to my smoothie.
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please be sure to subscribe, and leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.
The post 100: Q&A, the big 100, and a giveaway! appeared first on The Fitnessista.
Source by fitnessista.com
Leave a Reply