*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Pat McGrath is expanding into skincare and the very first stop is an essence. I have been trying it out. Here’s what you need to know about the Pat McGrath Labs Divine Skin Rose 001 The Essence.
What is Pat McGrath Labs Divine Skin Rose 001 The Essence?
- The Essence is designed to maximise the effectiveness of your existing skincare routine
- Works to boost moisture and support the skin’s protective matrix both instantly and over time
- Inspired by Pat’s secret backstage skin prep
- New bi-phase formula has been developed in Korea
- Uses a Rose Biotic water to calm and rebalance
- Hydrasphere 18 emulsion nourishes, softens and hydrates to help strengthen the skin’s barrier
- Made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients
- Delivers luminous skin
- Suitable for all skin types
There are two main elements that come together to create Pat McGrath Labs The Essence.
Lightweight Milky Emulsion
Infused with HydraSphere 18, a metamorphic combination of botanically-derived oils, enriched with lipids and vitamin E.
Refreshing Cool Pink Water
Powered by Rose Biotic, a potent rose blend enhanced by a Molecular extraction technology, to deliver an activated complex supercharged with rich Phytonutrients. Powerful floral antioxidants help protect against external aggressors
My Review of Pat McGrath Labs Divine Skin Rose 001 The Essence
I have tried this a few times now and I have to say, it’s pretty gorgeous. It’s one of those products that you can slide into any skincare regime and will be great if you are really looking to boost moisture levels and add extra glow.
It’s very soothing and calming and gives the skin a lovely natural plump dewiness.
How to use it
It’s a really easy product to use. You need to shake it up to activate it, mixing the milky emulsion with the pink water.
Then you splash a few drops into the palms, warm up the product, and press into clean skin.
You can also use it in a slightly off label way over makeup to really amp up glow and highlight the skin. Pat a small amount on to the skin to refresh makeup and luminise.
Stay tuned for videos on my TikTok.
Where to buy Pat McGrath Labs Divine Skin Rose 001 The Essence
Right now, The Essence is available exclusively at Pat McGrath Labs for £81.
Also, check out my blog post on Pat’s new Bridgerton collections.
Source by reallyree.com