Recipe: oats and coffee pudding HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and living a healthier life.
oats and coffee pudding
The combination of coffee and oatmeal is the greatest of all breakfasts or even makes an unforgettable breakfast dessert. Coffee is enjoyed by almost everyone, therefore combining it with oats can be the best healthy take. So, if you're tired of having the same breakfast every day! Here's a recipe for an oats coffee pudding that will finally get you out of bed in the morning.
Course DrinksKeyword coffee, oats, pudding
Prep Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings 1 cup
- 4 tsp Oats
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Low-fat Milk
- 2 tsp Jaggery
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp Mix Seeds
- 2 Digestive Biscuits, crushe
- Soak oats and chia seeds for an hour in milk.
- In a blender, blend the oats and chia seeds until smooth
- Then, add the jaggery and coffee and mix again.
- Then take a bowl and layer crumbled biscuits and pour the oats mixture on top
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Garnish with almonds and seeds before serving and start a refreshing day.
The post Recipe: oats and coffee pudding appeared first on HealthifyMe.
Source by www.healthifyme.com