Home » Diet & Nutrition
Research of the Week
The more times you flip the burger, the faster it cooks.
Female mice show less variance than male mice.
Young kids who train basketball frequently have improved executive functioning.
Grazing on perennial grasslands can match current meat production while improving the environment.
New Primal Kitchen Podcasts
Primal Kitchen Podcast: The Link Between Dairy Intolerance and Dairy Genes with Alexandre Family Farm Founders Blake and Stephanie
Primal Health Coach Radio: Anya Perry
New garbage red meat study pops up.
Oatly recall. Oh no.
NY Times discovers what we already knew.
Interesting Blog Posts
Untangling rising LDL-C in keto dieters.
The modern diet as biosecurity threat.
Wisdom from Robb Wolf.
The village that gave up alcohol for chess.
Turns out that red meat is too healthy.
Kids in the 1960s imagine life in the year 2000.
Daily insulin dose and cancer risk in type 1 diabetics.
Things I’m Up to and Interested In
Interesting theory: Gods of Salt.
Great read: Kareem on what Bill Russell meant to him.
Interesting article: Everyone’s beautiful but for what?
Realize that this would be a small dinosaur: Komodo dragon eating a large mammal (not for the faint of heart).
Not surprised: Ultra-processed food is terrible for mother and child.
Question I’m Asking
What are you doing with the remaining days of summer?
- Air fryer crackling’ chicken thighs.
- Few better pairings than pork and fruit.
One year ago (July 30 – Aug 5)
- JFW: Beginner’s Walking Routine—Get started now.
- Collagen Peptides FAQ: Answering 20 Questions About Collagen Supplements—You asked, I answered.
Comment of the Week
“Re: Sunday with Sisson; I recently sent this elevator pitch to a friend:
– Cut out (or minimize) sugars, grains, and seed oils
– Eat real food that your great grandparents would have recognized
– Prioritize protein from animal sources. Ruminants are best, followed by fatty fish & eggs.
– Eat to satiety and avoid snacking
– Don’t avoid saturated fat
– Try to get ~8 hours sleep each night on a regular schedule
– Minimize stress
– Focus on resistance training over cardio”
weekly link love
About the Author
Ankle Mobility and Strengthening Exercise
New and Noteworthy: What I Read This Week—Edition 187
New and Noteworthy: What I Read This Week—Edition 186
New and Noteworthy: What I Read This Week—Edition 185
New and Noteworthy: What I Read This Week—Edition 184
If you’d like to add an avatar to all of your comments click here!
Source by www.marksdailyapple.com
Leave a Reply